Gorgeous Lace


Happy Monday all! Hope you had a wonderful weekend. You know that have a weal spot for lace so there was no chance in the world that I could say no to this gorgeous little thing (also comes in off-white and red). For me thus dress has everything I can ask for, and moreover I can wear it like today with boots, for a night out with heels or when it gets colder with a pair of stockings:) I wanted to give it a more rock vibe so therefor I paired it with boots and my red Kenzo Kalifornia bag.

See you soon :)



Glad måndag alla! Hoppas att ni haft en fantastisk helg. Ni vet att jag är svag för spets so det fanns inte en chans att jag inte kunde få med mig den här vackra lilla saken hem med mig (finns även i off-white och rött). Den här klänningen har allt jag kan önska mig, och jag kan bära den som idag med boots, för en utekväll med klackar och när det blir kallare med strumpbyxor :) Jag ville ge den en mer rockig känsla så därför matchade jag den med ett par boots och min röda Kenzo Kalifornia bag.

Syns snart :)







 Shot By Katarina Gunnard

H&M Dress (option Arrogant Cat, Front Row Shop & Asos) // Zara Boots (option River Island, Asos & Nelly.com) // Kenzo Kalifornia Bag (here & here) // Take My Yellow Dress Necklace // Adrian Mustelin Sunglasses (option Spektre & Retro Super Future) // MONO&ME Bracelets

BLOGLOVIN'                               FACEBOOK                                INSTAGRAM


Comments

  1. Beautiful dress! Love the necklace! Well done!
    http://imperfectmuse.blogspot.com/2014/01/essay-about-rainy-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen that dress online! I've always wanted it but I'm pretty sure I need it now after seeing how lovely it looks on you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts