The Knitted Dress

Super happy about the colder temperatures and I continue to celebrate with some more knitted garments :) Usually I go more for sweaters but I couldn't resist this grey cosy beauty to keep me warm during chillier nights. I also got myself a pair of the famous Stan Smiths that have been seen on more or less everyone. I didn't want a pair of white ones, and to be honest I wasn't even thinking of buying me a pair but when I saw these red ones I just couldn't resist them. My weakness for colour took over hand and I just went with it. I also wouldn't mind a pair of the ones that Pharell did with Adidas, but for now I'm super happy with my red ones!

Happy Midweek :)


Jätteglad över de kallare temperaturerna så jag fortsätter att fira med mer stickade plagg :) Vanligtvis är jag mer för tröjor men kunde inte motstå den här här mysiga grå varelsen som kommer hålla mig varm under kyliga kvällar. Jag har också skaffat mig ett par Stan Smiths som setts på mer eller mindre överallt. Jag ville inte ha ett par vita, och ska jag vara ärlig hade jag inte tänkt köpa mig ett par men när jag såg de här röda så kunde jag inte motstå dem. Min svaghet för för tog överhand och jag hängde bara med. Jag skulle inte heller tacka nej till ett par som Pharell gjorde med Adidas, men för tillfället är jag jätteglad med mina röda :)

Glad onsdag :)




Shot by Facundo Viera

Zara Top (similar here & here) // H&M knitted  Dress (similar here & here) // Adidas Stan Smith Sneakers (here) // Kenzo Kalifornia Bag (here & here) // H&M Earring (similar here & here) // Bimba & Lola (similar here & here) + Mono & Me Bracelets // Viveka Bergström Paris Ring (here)

BLOGLOVIN'                               FACEBOOK                                INSTAGRAM



Comments

  1. Sorprendida me has dejado con tu pichi de punto! no había visto aún nada igual, me gusta! pero claro, sólo es apto para cuerpos como el tuyo jeje
    Y las adidas todo un acierto; yo tampoco tengo pensado unirme al carro de las stan smith blancas, pero las rojas son fantásticas!
    Un beso!

    http://maconwantstoplay.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts