Comfort Factor


This is what I call a perfect work attire. Comfortable yet chic. A pair of biker boots with an edge mixed with a more feminine dress makes a perfect combo.

I don't know if you have the same problems as me when it comes to bags, but I find the to be to small or big (at least for day use). Well this one has the perfect size, where my wallet & agenda fits perfectly (I know I'm a bit old fashioned as nowadays you keep everything in you mobile but I just love my agenda so I will keep holding on to it).

See you soon :)


Det här är vad hag kallar en perfekt jobb outfit. Bekvämt men ändå chic. Ett par biker boots med en tuffare känsla tillsammans med en mer feminin klänningen utgör en perfekt kombination.

Jag vet inte om ni har samma problem som mig när det kommer till väskor, men jag tycker att de vanligtvis är för små eller för stora (i alla fall för jobbet). Den här dock har den perfekta storleken då jag för plats både med min almanacka och min plånbok (jag vet att jag är lite gammalmodig nu när man kan ha allt i mobilen men jag älskar min agenda så håller hårt i den).

Syns snart :)





Elogy Dress via El corte Inglés (similar here & here) // OEOE Michelle Bag (similar here & here) // Costume National Boots via Vestiaire (similar here & here) // Take My Yellow Dress Necklace (similar here & here) // Bimba & Lola (here & here) + Lindex (here & here) Bracelets // Viveka Bergstöm Paris + H&M (here & here) + Take My Yellow Dress Ring

BLOGLOVIN'                               FACEBOOK                                INSTAGRAM


Comments

  1. gorgeous dress! love this one http://www.shopstyle.com/action/loadRetailerProductPage?id=460125567&pid=uid7441-25962271-17

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts