Denim Drama


Almost Easter :) Last day of work and then Friday off. Next week I will go to Madrid for work and I'm really excited for that. I have only been in Madrid once and that time I didn't have time to see much. Hopefully this time I will be able to see a bit more.

Back to today's look. I just can't get enough of high-waisted flared jeans. These ones are my newest love in raw denim, thick seams and big pockets. Just perfect! As a final touch these ethnic embellished statement necklace from Maryjane Claverol.

Have a great day! 









Shot By Facundo Viera

Nolita Denim Jacket (similar here & here) // H&M (Men) T-shirt (similar here & here) // Uterque Flared Jeans (similar here & here) // Maryjane Claverol Kulu Necklace // Saint Laurent Betty Bag (here & here) // Zara Booties (similar here & here) // Mono & Me Bracelets

BLOGLOVIN'                               FACEBOOK                                INSTAGRAM




Comments

  1. Those pants are everything! I see you rocking the bell bottom trend, I need to get myself a pair. I love the addition of the statement necklace as well.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your flared jeans my dear and your necklace is really amazing!!! Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts