Yellow


Happy Monday all! Hope you had a great Easter. I'm currently on a train to Madrid for work and I will stay there some days. I have only been once before but that time I didn't have time to explore the city. Hopefully I will this time.

The weather has been great and there is no need for stockings :) Time to show some bare legs but I think I will need to better up my tan.  With spring comes the urge to use bright and shiny colours such as this shirt. Embellished garments are also very high on my what to wear list. I think it gives that perfect boho-chic look. And as usual a great statement neck piece to finish off the look.

See you soon :)

Shot by Facundo Viera

Zara Shirt // Mango Skirt (similar here & here) // 3.1 Philip Lim Pashli Bag (here & here) // Maryjane Claverol Empire Necklace // Uterque Shoes (similar here & here)

BLOGLOVIN'                               FACEBOOK                                INSTAGRAM


Comments

Popular Posts