The Embroidered Jacket


Happy Monday Guys! Hope you had a better weekend than me. We got a water pipe broken in our flat which means NO water. The worst timing ever as I'm going to Milan this week and my family is coming next weekend. Well hopefully it will be fixed soon, that's what I hope anyway. Well it's just to try to be positive and hopefully the water will be back soon.

Today I wanted to show you this gorgeous embroidered jacket that I guess you have seen in many blogs. My favourite styling was made by Leandra Medine from the blog Man Repeller, well I must say that everything that she puts on looks just amazing! Anyhow it's the perfect spring jacket and it works great as a stand alone top or worn with something underneath. I matched it with my favourite MOM jeans and my quirky shoes that I bought in Buenos Aires.

See you soon :)





Zara
 Jacket (similar here & here) // Zara MOM Jeans (similar here & here) // Sibyl Vane Heels (similar here & here) // Saint Laurent Betty Bag (here & here

BLOGLOVIN'                               FACEBOOK                                INSTAGRAM


Comments

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts