Snake Printed shorts


The animal print continues into the next season. I'm very split in my opinion with these prints. For me it mainly depends on the material the garment, shoe or accessories it's made of because it can have that 'cheap' look to it especially on shiny surfaces. For me the snake print is a lot easier to wear than the leopard. Mainly l because I think it has more edge to it. Anyhow Zara has a line of garments in snake print for the new season and these shorts are my favourites. I love the seventies feel that the rounded buckle on the belt gives and of course a big extra point that they are high-waisted :)

See you soon!



Djurmönstret forsätter att glänsa i säsongen som kommer. Jag är väldigt kluven i min åsikt när de gäller de här mönstren För mig beror det till största delen på vilket material plagget, skorna eller accessoarerna är gjorda av eftersom de kan se 'billiga' ut speciellt på glansiga ytor. Personligen tycker jag att det är mycket enklare att bära reptil trycket. Mestadels för att ja tycker det har mer sting i det.  I vilket fall så har Zara en hel serie av reptil mönstrade plagg den här säsongen och de här shortsen är mina favoriter. Jag älskar 70's känslan som det runda spännet på skärpet ger och såklart ett stort plus att de är höga i midjan :)

Syns snart !

SHOP THE POST








Shot by Facundo Viera

Bershka Top here SheIn & Asos
Zara Shorts here Asos & River Island
H&M Earrings here Shopbop & Asos
Mono & Me + Bimba & Lola + Mango Bracelets

FOLLOW ME ON       INSTAGRAM       BLOGLOVIN'       FACEBOOK

Comments

Popular Posts