Faux Fur


Happy Monday guys! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! As I mentioned I have moved to Stockholm so this weekend has been all about exploring the city and enjoying the beautiful colours of autumn. I can count on one hand the times I have been in Stockholm before I moved here so I really have a lot to discover. I must say that it's a very beautiful city and I can't wait to start finding my favourite spots and places to hang out.

Stockholm and Barcelona are different in so many ways. Apart from culture and language there is the difference in temperatures. I have never been very fond of the cold but so far I can't complain. With cold weather there is so much more use of all my beautiful winter jackets that were to hot to wear in Barcelona. Today's faux-fur jacket is a favourite of mine at the moment and it will be well worn this winter :)

See you soon !



Glad Måndag! Jag hoppas ni haft en fantastisk helg! Som jag nämnde häromdagen så har jag flytta till Stockholm så den här helgen har handlat om att upptäcka staden och njuta av de vackra höstfärgerna. Jag kan räkna på en hand de gånger jag har vart i Stockholm innan jag flyttade hit så ser verkligen fram emot att hitta mina smultronplatser och stammis platser.

Stockholm och Barcelona är olika på så många olika sätt. Bortsett från kulturen och språket så är det den stora temperaturs skillnaderna. Jag har aldrig vart speciellt förtjust i kylan men än så länge kan jag faktiskt inte klaga. Men kallare klimat så kommer et mer användning för alla mina fina vinterjackor som var för varma att ha på sig i Barcelona. Dagens fuskpäls är en av mina favoriter för tillfället och den kommer bli välanvänd till vintern, det kan jag lova :)

Syns snart !

SHOP THE POST






Shot by Facundo Viera

J.Brand Jeans budget option H&M & SheIn
Costume National Boots via Vestiaire Collective similar Asos & Unif
H&M Earrings similar from H&M & Vestiaire Collective
Viveka Bergström Paris Rings similar H&M & Vestiaire Collective 

FOLLOW ME ON       INSTAGRAM       BLOGLOVIN'       FACEBOOK

Comments

  1. Gorgeous look ♥ I love the fur and your boots !! Amazing style dear ♥

    have a wonderful week!!
    kisses from Poland

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts