Monday 11.06.16

SHOP THE POST


Hey Monday and hello one week of vacation which we will spend in Gothenburg :) The weather in Stockholm has been amazing and of course I imagined that it would be the same here. After I had packed half my bag with summer dresses and bikini's I just wanted to have a look at how the weather would be. Well, no summer clothes needed as it's going to rain the whole  week :( There went my dream of laying by the sea suntanning. Well not much to do, that's just how the weather in Gothenburg is, normally much worse than Stockholm.

See you soon !


Neoprene Top similar Here & Here
H&M Jeans similar Monki & LOVE these from Asos
Acne Studios Loma Boots Here & Here
Saint Laurent Betty Bag Here & Here
Adrian Mustelin Sunglasses similar Here & Here

FOLLOW ME ON       INSTAGRAM       BLOGLOVIN'       FACEBOOK

Comments

Popular Posts