Bee Printed Bomber


SHOP THE POST



The countdown has begun and on Friday we're off to Crete! I'm so excited as we haven't been on a real vacation for years it seems like. I will try to keep you updated with the beautiful places we will visit :)

As you may have noticed on Instagram, we have had an absolutely amazing weather in Stockholm during a few weeks with up to 22°C. Unfortunately the summer is quite short in Sweden( opposite to what I'm used to in Barcelona) and this week you can definitely feel the autumn in the air. Well as long as the sun is shining I don't care that much about the degrees as there are so many new clothes that I want to show you :) This bomber from Dezzal is one of them, I know ANOTHER bomber you think :) Well I just love them and they are the perfect transitional  garment as I can wear it both as an outdoor and indoor jacket! This one has that gorgeous color as well as a fun print with glitter details and looks great to jeans (my favorite thing to wear) but works to more or less all single color garments.


See you soon :)




 Dezzal Baseball Jacket
H&M Jeans similar Here & Here
Mango Heels Here & Here

FOLLOW ME ON       INSTAGRAM       BLOGLOVIN'       FACEBOOK

Comments

Popular Posts