Cozy Embroidery Knit

SHOP THE POST


Hello Monday! Hope you had a great weekend :) I spent mine in Gothenburg where I had a surprise baby shower to attend. It seems like this tradition has grown quite big in Sweden the last couple of years because when I moved away 6 years ago I never heard people taking about it. Well another tradition that has been added to the oh so long list. It was really nicely prepared and the mother to be got very surprised and happy :) Except the baby shower I also spend a lot of time with my family and eating my dad's incredible Italian food which he spends hours preparing! Love coming home to home made meals, as I'm not a very good chef :( With cozy weekends the wardrobe essentials consists of oversized knit which I can hide myself in to protect me from the cold. This gorgeous one is from H&M Trend and I absolutely love the embroidery details that covers the surface. Perfect to a pair of skinny trousers as well as a pair of jeans.

See you soon!


H&M Trend Sweater
H&M Trend Trousers
Acne Studios Loma Boots
Gucci Dionysus Bag in Beige & Black suede
H&M Earrings similar Here & Here

FOLLOW ME ON       INSTAGRAM       BLOGLOVIN'       FACEBOOK

Comments

Popular Posts