The Bomber Jacket


SHOP THE POST


Happy Monday all :) Monday again and a week full of work! This weekend I had a friend visiting from Barcelona and we explored the city. Luckily the sun was shining, even though it was cold as ice. I can't wait for spring to come and I'm soooo tired of this weather! For spring there are a few must haves to add to my wardrobe staples. One of them is the bomber jacket that has the great advantage that it can be used both as a jacket and sweater. Preferably with a shiny surface and some gorgeous embroidery just like the one I have on today.

See you soon :)


H&M Trend Bomber Jacket also LOVE this Embellished & Leather ones
Vintage Jeans similar Replay & Asos
Zara Boots similar Jeffrey Campbell & Asos


FOLLOW ME ON       INSTAGRAM       BLOGLOVIN'       FACEBOOK

Comments

Popular Posts