Embroidery Leather Bomber

GET THE LOOK


Hello Wednesday one of my favourite days of the week, half left and half done :) Tomorrow I'm off to Gothenburg to visit my family....can't wait! One of the best things for me moving back to Sweden is to have my family closer something that I at least appreciate more and more every year. 

Back to my look and this gorgeous decorated jacket from Zaful. Decorated jackets is seen a lot as well as bomber jackets so this one definitely is a favourite in the closet at the moment. Easy to combine and adds some spice to a all black look.

See you soon :)


Shot by Anita Softa

Zaful Bomber Jacker
H&M Top similar Here & Here
Zara Trousers similar Asos & Zalando
Ãœterque Sling-backs similar Asos & New Look
Chanel Flap Bag Here & Here
H&M Choker similar Here & Here

FOLLOW ME ON       INSTAGRAM       BLOGLOVIN'       FACEBOOK

Comments

  1. you look so lovely♥ I've launched BLES Magazine just yesterday, it would be awesome if you'd check it out, perhaps you'll like it :)
    xx

    BLES Magazine: the online magazine about Beauty Life Entertainment & Style!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts