Shoulder Focus and Wrap-around Details

SHOP THE POST


Hey Lovelies! Did you have a nice weekend? Mine was really good, tries out a restaurant that I have wanted to go to for a really long time, GĂ„rden, which is part of Supper. It was the best tapas I've had so far, and then you have to remember I lived in Barcelona for 6 years :) Really recommend it, but it's really popular so you have to be patient, we waited almost 3 hours for our table, but it was worth it. Saturday it was time for a b-day bash, a friend turned 30 and she had a tropical theme and had really out on a lot of effort in the decoration!

Well back to my look. Shoulders are one of the most beautiful parts of a women's body (as well as the back) if you ask me. This wrap-around blouse really shows off the right parts and is so easy to match with a shirt, high-waisted shorts or a pair of denim, keeping a casual feel to the look but in the same time also very feminine. For me the accessories are always the final touch and I decided to layer some chokers and add a pair of statement earrings for some extra bling.

See you soon :)



Rosegal Wrap blouse
H&M Denim skirt similar Asos & River Island
H&M Sandals similar Glamourous & Asos
Chanel Flap Bag Here & Here
H&M Earrings similar Here & Here
H&M Choker similar Here & Here

FOLLOW ME ON       INSTAGRAM       BLOGLOVIN'       FACEBOOK

Comments

Popular Posts