Lace Dress

SHOP THE POST


Good morning! How are you? I'm just fine because tonight it's time for girls dinner and that's always something I look forward to! We all have a lot to do so we decided that we would but take-away this time....Thai is on the menu...yummie!

So what are your thoughts about green? I actually don't have much in my wardrobe in this colour, not the most obvious shade, or? I must say that it's growing on me, especially after I spotted this amazing lace dress  đŸ˜​ . Love it! Season less and can be worn both during winter with a turtle neck and for spring with bare legs....oh please give me spring now! A plus is that it's a wrap dress, a current obsession of mine. Another treasure is my new bag which was a Christmas gift to myself! Classic, the perfect size and a bit of bling, me in a nut shell đŸ˜‰

See you soon đŸ˜˜​
----------
God morgon! Hur mÄr ni? SjÀlv Àr det bra för ikvÀll Àr det tjej middag pÄ schemat och det ser jag alltid fram emot. Vi har alla mycket att göra just nu sÄ vi bestÀmde oss för att köpa hem Thai ...MUMS!

SĂ„ vad tycker ni om grönt? Har faktist inte ha sĂ„ mycket i den fĂ€rgskalan i min garderob, inte den mest sjĂ€lvklara fĂ€rgen, eller? Dock mĂ„ste jag sĂ€ga att fĂ€rgen vĂ€xer pĂ„ mig mer och mer, speciellt nĂ€r jag fick syn pĂ„ den hĂ€r fantastiska ​spetsklĂ€nningen​ đŸ˜ Älskar den! SĂ€songs lös och kan anvĂ€ndas bĂ„de pĂ„ vintern med en polotröja eller till vĂ„ren med bara ben ....Ă„h lĂ€ngtar! Extra plus att den Ă€r omlott, har dille pĂ„ den typ av klĂ€nning för tillfĂ€llet. En annan ögonsten Ă€r min nya vĂ€ska som blev en julklapp till mig sjĂ€lv! Klassisk, perfekt storlek och lite bling, jag i ett nötskal đŸ˜‰

Syns snart😘

Sammydress Dress
Fendi Baguette Bag Here & Here
Zara Boots similar Asos & Public Desire
H&M Earrings


FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK

Comments

Popular Posts