Leather & Tulle

SHOP THE POST


Mixing feminine dresses with sharper pieces is an easy way to get that romantic dress to use. This tulle dress can be worn on many occasions from a wedding reception to work, it all depends on how you style it. Styling down those "party" pieces is a great way to wear your garments more than one time! Tulle has that romantic aura that works great together with leather or knits paired with chunky boots. Either way it gets a dreamy but tougher edge that I personally love! This PU shirt with puff sleeves is one of my favourites this season, so much that I also had to get the dress 😉It will look great to a pair of denims and when I want to go edgy I'll pair it with a pair of leather trousers for an all leather look 👌

See you soon ✨
----------
Att blanda feminina klĂ€nningar med vassare plagg Ă€r ett enkelt sĂ€tt att fĂ„ mer anvĂ€ndning av de romantiska klĂ€nningarna som hĂ€nger i garderoben och vĂ€ntar. Den hĂ€r tyll klĂ€nningen kan anvĂ€ndas vid mĂ„nga olika tillfĂ€llen, allt frĂ„n bröllop till jobbet, det beror helt och hĂ„llet hur den stylas. Att klĂ€ ner festplaggen i garderoben Ă€r ett enkelt och bra sĂ€tt att fĂ„ mer anvĂ€ndning ens plagg. Tyll har en romantisk aura runt sig och funkar perfekt till skinn eller stickade tröjor tillsammans med ett par boots. Oavsett om det Ă€r stickat eller skinn eller kanske t.o.m denim sĂ„ fĂ„r outfiten en drömlik men Ă€ndĂ„ tuff kĂ€nsla som jag personligen gillar! Den hĂ€r PU skjortan med puff Ă€rm Ă€r en av mina favoritplagg för sĂ€songen (var Ă€ven tvungen att köpa klĂ€nningen đŸ˜‰). Den kommer vara lika snygg till ett par jeans som ett par  skinn brallor đŸ‘Œ

Syns snart 

Zara PU Top similar Nelly & Nelly
H&M Dress similar Y.A.S & ASOS
Dr Martens Boots similar Nelly & Aveline
Valentino Rockstud Bag similar Marc Jacobs 
Zara Headband similar HERE & HERE
Mango Earrings

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK

Comments









  1. i couldn't believe that i would ever be re-unite with my ex-lover, i was so traumatize staying all alone with no body to stay by me and to be with me, but i was so lucky one certain day to meet this powerful spell caster Dr Akhere,after telling him about my situation he did everything humanly possible to see that my lover come back to me,indeed after casting the spell my ex-lover came back to me less than 48 hours,my ex-lover came back begging me that he will never leave me again,3 months later we got engaged and married,if you are having this same situation just contact Dr Akhere on his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com thanks very much sir for restoring my ex-lover back to me,his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call/whatsapp:+2349057261346
























    hindi ako makapaniwala na kailanman ay muling makiisa ako sa aking kasintahan, labis akong na-trauma sa pananatiling nag-iisa na walang katawan na manatili sa akin at makakasama ko, ngunit napakasuwerte ako sa isang tiyak na araw upang matugunan ito malakas na spell caster na si Dr Akhere, matapos sabihin sa kanya ang tungkol sa aking sitwasyon ginawa niya ang lahat ng makataong posible upang makita na ang aking kasintahan ay bumalik sa akin, sa katunayan matapos na ihagis ang spell ang aking dating kasintahan ay bumalik sa akin ng mas mababa sa 48 oras, dumating ang dating kasintahan ko. bumalik sa pagmamakaawa sa akin na hindi na niya ako pababayaan, 3 buwan mamaya kami ay nakipag-ugnay at nag-asawa, kung nagkakaroon ka ng parehong sitwasyong ito makipag-ugnay lamang kay Dr Akhere sa kanyang email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com maraming salamat sa sir sa pagpapanumbalik ng aking dating kasintahan bumalik sa akin, ang kanyang email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com o tumawag / whatsapp: +2349057261346

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been married with my wife for 6 years and recently she broke up with me and it hurt me deeply when she told me to leave her alone and that she does not love me anymore when i was always faithful and honest to her. I tried all the ways to get her back buying her what she wants like i always did and she still left me heart broken and she even has a new boyfriend which destroyed me even more until a friend of mine from high school directed me to Dr Emu. This man changed my life completely. I followed everything he told me to do and my wife came back. I was stunned everything happened exactly like he told me. I had faith in everything he told me and everything was true. You can contact him via email: Emutemple@gmail.com He will help you in anything you need and quick to answer once you contact him through his whats-app number: +2347012841542
      For more destails about Dr Emu you can visit his Website: http://emutemple.website2.me/

      Delete

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts