Butterflies



How I do love spring in Barcelona. The sun is shining but still a bit chilly but hey I'm not complaining. The winter clothes are put away and out comes the colourful looks that I have longed for to wear. This dress from Topshop has been with me many seasons but it keeps on shining  ...With the move I have discovered a lot of clothes that I have forgotten about but now they will be taking their place again!

Have a great day :)

 

H&M Trenchcoat (similar here & here) // Topshop Dress (similar here & here // Pull & Bear Jeans (similar here & here) // Converse Sneakers // Kenzo Kalifornia Bag (here & here) // H&M Belt + Earrings // Asos bullet Necklace

BLOGLOVIN'                               FACEBOOK                                INSTAGRAM

Comments

  1. I love that dress. But I don't know if it is the jeans or the sneakers that make me don't love it,

    Kisses,
    Em**

    Simplicity is Chic

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts