Frills & Statement Pieces


Hi guys! I'm finally ready with the move and starting to get the new apartment in order. I must admit that I'm very happy so far on how it has turned out. The only problem now is how to fit and organise my shoes, clothes and jackets! I definitely have way to much stuff and I need to find a wardrobe solution that looks great but still fits a lot and doesn't cost a fortune. If you have any tips I would love to hear them. One of the many good things about having a husband that is architect is that he can build me furniture's :)

Well as these two weeks has been very hectic I will share my work outfits for now.

 

H&M Dress (here & here) // Custome National Boots via Vestiaire (similar here & here) // Kenzo Kalifornia Bag (here & here) // H&M Necklace (similar here & here) // Adrian Mustelin Sunglasses (similar here & here)

BLOGLOVIN'                               FACEBOOK                                INSTAGRAM


Comments

  1. romantic and strong at the same time. always inspiring.

    http://badibeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts