Red Lips

Going through your wardrobe should definitely be done several times a year. I don't know about you but my wardrobe situation is not the best. Folded garments get lost in between others and I find myself finding things that I even forgot I had. Well I usually clean my wardrobe at least four times a year and sell stuff that I haven't used for a while. My rule is that if I kept something for two years and never worn it, I'll probably never will! In our new apartment the space is smaller so I'm trying to find out a good solution on how to organise my clothes so that they hang nicely and are easy to find. So if you have any suggestions, please HELP me :)

Have a great day!

Lindex Tee (similar here & here) // Zara Leather Skirt (similar here & here) // Adidas Stan Smith Sneakers (here & here) // Kenzo Kalifornia Bag (here & here)

BLOGLOVIN'                               FACEBOOK                                INSTAGRAM


Comments

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts