Vested & Flared


New day new challenges.  Moving is never easy and the aftershock of changing address at all different places that you need to do it is a work in itself. In Sweden we have one website that helps you with all this, but here in Spain it's not that easy. So day by day I'm checking off one by one and hopefully I'll be done soon ...uff!!

Well, back to my look. You know I love my flares and this jeans are no exception. The only thing I would have wished for is a longer leg-lenght. I must say that that's the only negative that I can say about the jeans in H&M and Zara...the length is to short for taller persons. I can only wear them with sneakers :( It looks good anyway but I would have loved for some longer legs !

See you soon :)



Acne Leather Jacket (similar here & here) // Turn Over Vest (similar here & here) // Zara Silk Shirt (similar here & here) // H&M Flared Jeans (similar here & here) // Adidas Stan Smith Sneakers // H&M Leather Bag (similar here & here)

BLOGLOVIN'                               FACEBOOK                                INSTAGRAM


Comments

Popular Posts