Flared Sleeves


Happy Monday guys! Hope you had a great weekend. Mine was spent with my family that was here visiting :) Good food, some shopping and a lot of walking has been on the schedule. I have a lot of changes coming this month and I will tell you all about it further on.

My love for the seventies is impossible to hide, and except wide trousers and suede garment, my latest obsession is with long or trumpet sleeves. This blouse has just the right amount of flare and I love the pleated details. It will look great underneath any kind of apparel especially together with a sweater or a blazer. I matched it with a pair of simple jeans and a thin leather belt that I used as a skinny scarf.

See you soon :)

SHOP THE POST





Shot By Facundo Viera

H&M Jeans options in Asos & Cheap Monday
Rizzo Boots option in Gold Reptile Print & from River Island
Mango Leather Belt (used as a scarf) option with Fringes & Gold Sequins
Stradivarius Belt in Bordeaux & option from Karen Millen
Chanel Flap Bag via Vestiaire Collective here in Red & Olive

FOLLOW ME ON       INSTAGRAM       BLOGLOVIN'       FACEBOOK

Comments

Popular Posts