Decorated Jacket

SHOP THE POST


I'm a real denim girl and I'm always on the lookout for the perfect pair of jeans! At the moment their are a lot of "perfect pairs" that I want to get my hand on and these ones are one of my favourite. Inspired by Vetements these jeans have the perfect fit and colour and will be well used this autumn. For me jeans are not just casual, they can be styled in many different ways and worn at different occasions. Like today, with a pair of glitter shoes together with this decorated jacket from zaful to give it a more romantic twist. 




Shot by Facundo Viera

Zaful Blouse
H&M Trend Jeans similar Here & Here
Zara Sandals similar Here & Here
Zara Earrings similar Here & Here 
Adrian Mustelin Sunglasses similar Calvin Klein & Spitfire

FOLLOW ME ON       INSTAGRAM       BLOGLOVIN'       FACEBOOK

Comments

Popular Posts