Zaful Embroidery Bomber

SHOP THE POST



Something that you will continue to see for autumn is "The Bomber" jacket. Personally I have a huge crush on this garment and I can't seem to get enough of it. Lately I have added som gorgeous satin pieces with embroidery to my collection :) This is one of my latest editions and I just couldn't resist the color and the sporty but yet feminine touch. I got this one from Zaful, and they have a lot more gorgeous pieces to choose from :)

See you soon !








Zaful Bomber Jacket Here
H&M Jeans similar Here & Here
Mango Heels similar Vagabond & New Look
Chanel Flap Bag Here & Here
H&M Earrings similar Here & Here

FOLLOW ME ON       INSTAGRAM       BLOGLOVIN'       FACEBOOK

Comments

  1. Very cool top, I love the embroidery and colour composition. Makes me think of early Christmas. I can imagine this item with a basic dress and white sneakers.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts