Bohemian Spirit

SHOP THE POST


Hello Lovlies! How has your weekend been? In Stockholm the sun has finally shown its face and it has been really warm and I can finally wear some spring clothes. Looking in my wardrobe I'm definitely not a winter girl as most of my garments are fluid long dresses and lighter clothes in general. I really love the spring wardrobe and to be honest I'm not really meant for the Swedish weather. But hey I just have to work around it:)

As I mentioned I love fluid dresses and I'm also a huge fan of prints. Bohemian influences is something I have always loved, especially from my time living in Barcelona. It speaks of free spirit an a sound way of thinking. 

See you soon :)



Gamiss Dress
H&M Studio Boots similar Saint Laurent & Asos
Chanel Flap Bag Here & Here
Givenchy Sunglasses Here & in Silver
H&M Earrings similar Asos & Mango
Lindex snake Bracelet similar Here & Roberto Cavalli


FOLLOW ME ON       
INSTAGRAM       BLOGLOVIN'       FACEBOOK

Comments

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts