On My Mind - Printed Tee's

SHOP THE POST


Hello Friday! Do you have any fun plans for the weekend? Tonight I'm off for dinner at my favourite restaurant in Gothenburg, Caleo, and tomorrow I have a b-day bash to attend, so my weekend is filled with fun things and I'll also squeeze in some shopping :)

Currently on my mind are printed tee's and there are so many fun and gorgeous pieces to chose from. I love to mix and match different styles together keeping the feminine flare together with a tougher attitude. The printed tee is perfect to accomplish that feeling and can be matched with a really feminine flared skirt to add a more rock vibe and also helps to dress down those sequin pieces in your wardrobe that are longing to get into use.

Have a great weekend!

FOLLOW ME ON       INSTAGRAM       BLOGLOVIN'       FACEBOOK

Comments

  1. The tips given are helpful and noticeable. Thank you for sharing. Read our blog for : promotional t-shirts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts