The Blouse Body

SHOP THE POST


Good Morning!

When it comes to going out this is normally how I dress. Black and white, choosing a simple shirt together with a mini skirt or a pair of tight coated trousers. I rarely match my outfits without heels and the final touches are always some statement accessories, such as big earrings or a eye-catching necklace. When it comes to shirts I like them to be tailored but it in feminine way, always appreciating deep v-necks or an interesting sleeve. This kind of garments will be a staple in my wardrobe and is easily match with more or less everything! What I always find quite annoying is that it never stays at its place. The shirt normally wants to glide out and ends up hanging in a not so nice way. A way to get around that is by wearing a body. It will definitely stay where it is! The body I'm wearing today has both a deep V a front and open back detail πŸ™ŒLike I always say, it's the small details that makes the difference πŸ˜‰

See you soon 😘




H&M Body similar Vero Moda & Asos
Zara Skirt similar Asos & & Other Stories
Arket Boots similar & Other Stories & Asos
Dior Saddle Bag Here & Here
Blue Bille Necklaces Moon / Thunder / Letter


Comments

Popular Posts