Bright Yellow

SHOP THE POST


Happy Wednesday! Half of the work week is done and I have started the countdown to New York. On Monday I'll take off and I just got rid of my jet-lag from Bali so I have some days to recuperate before next one comes 😱.... but I'm not complaining, to travel is one one of my favourite things to do!

My wardrobe has always been filled with colours and prints, especially animals which has taken over lately. Leo has always been present but the last seasons more and more snake is entering and I would say that both of them now share the same BIG space in there 😉​I don't know why I've always been so fascinated with animal prints and I thought that with the years the obsession would decrease, but NO, it has become worse...hahahaha 😂​I normally mix them with one-coloured garments but now and then a whole set is not a bad idea. Today I chose to mix this satin skirt with a bright yellow. I think the colour gives a nice feeling as well as colour always makes me happy but it will also look really nice with more neutral colours for a more subtle look.

See you soon 😘​
----------
Glad Onsdag! Hälften av arbetsveckan avklarad och jag har börjat räkna ner tills New York. Det bär av på Måndag och jag har precis lyckats bli av med jet-laggen från Bali så har några dagar att återhämta mig innan nästa kommer 😱....men ska verkligen inte klaga, resa är bland det bästa jag vet!

Min garderob består mestadels utav färger och print och djurmönstren har verkligen tagit över min garderob. Leo har alltid funnits med men det senaste året har det kommit in mer och mer orm, och nu skulle jag nog säga att det delar på den största ytan 😉Vet inte varför jag alltid har haft en fascination för djurprint och trodde faktiskt att det skulle gå över med åldern, men det har bara blivit värre...hahahaha😂Själv brukar jag alltid blanda med enfärgade plagg men då och då är det inte helt fel att ha ett helt sett. Idag valde jag att matcha den här slinkiga kjolen med en stark gul färg. Tycker det ger en härlig känsla och färg gör mig alltid glad, men det är lika snyggt tillsammans med neutrala toner för en mer subtil look.

Syns snart 😘

H&M Trend Sweater similar Here & Here
Neo Noir Skirt similar Asos & Vero Moda
Arket Boots similar Here & Here
Dior Saddle Bag Here & Here

Comments

Popular Posts