Casual Denim



                               

Top: SuiteBlanco , Shorts: ZARA , Shoes: & Other Stories , Bag: Vintage , Watch: Casio, Bracelet: MONO&ME , Ring: H&M , Sunglasses: H&M

Who doesn't own a pair of denim shorts? I think it's very few who don't. The denim short is such a multifunctional piece. You can literally use it to everything, day and night all year around. I can't come up with anything that won't work with them. I like mine a bit loose-fitted, and favourable high-waisted.

The ones I wear today are a pair of stone-washed, loose-fitted from Zara. I combined them with my super comfortable espadrilles in suede from & Other Stories. I had been looking for platform espadrilles quite some time, so you can imagine that I was happy when I found these ones. Yes that's right, so I got them in black as well :)

See you soon :)
 

Comments

Popular Posts