The September Issue



September is the month when at lot of things are happening. It's the month of the Fashion shows, beginning in New York, the city that never sleeps to move on to London then Milan and ends up in Paris. As the fashion industry always is one step ahead the collections on the runways are for spring/summer 2014.

September is also the month when all the fashion magazines highlights upcoming trends for the fall. I personally love the September issue as it usually arrives with a 'fashion bible' that summarizes all the shows.

September is also the month when I start to have the urge to store my summer clothes and unpack for  the fall. Don't get me wrong though, I LOVE summer.

As spring is yet far away, let's start talking about autumn/winter 2013.

See you soon :) Följ min blogg med Bloglovin

Comments

Popular Posts