Ellery

Lately my eyes have opened for Australian designers that I never heard about before. I have come across several that I personally feel are amazing. Their design language really attracts me, with a lot of architectural influences, simple silhouettes but yet very elaborated.

One of the brands that really impressed me is Ellery, designed by Kym Ellery. The label was founded in 2007, and has been growing since. I love the Fall collection that is full of architectural pieces in sheer materials and leather. The main colors are white and black. The silhouettes are simple but the cut and draping details adds that extra touch to the clothes. The collection is androgynous but yet very feminine. The clothes are very flattering for the body and I love the length of the skirts and dresses.

Though I loved all the pieces, here are my favorites.


  Pictures: Style.com

 


Pictures : Style.com


What do you think?



Comments

Popular Posts