Knit Set


Winter means cosy clothes to be able to keep warm. This knit set I got a while back and it's super comfortable and at the same time great for weekend walks. I prefer to wear the look together with a heel to give it a more chic look bit it looks great with a pair of sneakers as well.

This weekend I had my parents visiting and Christmas shopping and restaurants was the plan:) The city is full of Christmas lights and I'm really starting to get into the Christmas spirit. Yesterday it also snowed a little bit and I can only hope that it will be a white Christmas.

Happy Monday :)

SHOP THE POST


Shot by Anita Softa

Gina Tricot Pants similar Asos & Front Row Shop
Gina Tricot Sweater Asos & Boohoo
Acne Studios Star Boots in Gold & Black

FOLLOW ME ON       INSTAGRAM       BLOGLOVIN'       FACEBOOK

Comments

  1. Preciosa! Me encanta el conjunto de punto!
    Besitos!
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/donkeycool-4487669/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts