Preparing for 2016

I always get a bit emotional when the year is about to end. I look back at the year that has passed and think of all the great moments as well as changes I have gone through. This year is no different from others. It has been filled with many great moments as well as difficult times but in the end it's what makes one grow as a person. This year I have gone through many changes, where the biggest one has been moving from Barcelona, which I called my home for 5 years. It was one of the biggest decisions I have had to take for a long time. I left my home, friends and the love of my life, my husband, that still lives in Barcelona, and will for a while. Having a long-distance relationship is never easy, especially when you are used to being with that person all the time but sometimes you need to take difficult decisions to change things for the better. Luckily we are only a flight away and he will move to Stockholm in the nearest future. On the other hand I'm now closer to my family and friends that I have missed from my years abroad.

My philosophy of life is to always follow what your heart feels and to not be afraid to step out of your comfort zone. To follow your dreams also includes taking risks, but I believe that if you really want to do something, you should, otherwise you will probably think back and regret it. For 2016 I will try to enjoy the moment and NOT think to much of the future, to live in the NOW and to appreciate all the wonderful things that surrounds me and not focusing on the negative. I'm really looking forward to a new year and I can only hope that it will be as good as the years that have passed.

I want to thank all of you that follows my blog, Instagram and other social channels and I hope to see you again next year. Now it's time to prepare myself for tonights celebrations. I wish you all a great ending of 2015 and it's time to welcome 2016.

Lots of Love / Isabella

FOLLOW ME ON       INSTAGRAM       BLOGLOVIN'       FACEBOOK

Comments

  1. Oh wow, this dress for NYE party is amazing. I love it. Thanks for the pictures dear. I attended a grand NYE bash last night at an exotic outdoor event space San Francisco. I also wore black outfit for this party. Everyone adored my attire.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts