Leopard Love


SHOP THE POST


What are your thoughts about animal print? I'm a little bit split in my thoughts. On one hand I love it and on the other one I think that it can actually look a bit tacky, it all depends on how the print is and what you wear with it! Well today's pink leopard jacket from Dresslily is far from that if you ask me :) I love the 80's take that the jacket has to it and the fun and vibrant leopard print that really lights up black garments.

See you soon :)
-----------
Vad tycker ni om djurprint? Jag har lite delade meningar om det. Å ena sidan älskar jaf det och på den andra så tycker jag att det kan se lite billigt ut, det beror helt på hur det ser ut och vad man har till! Dagens leopard jacka från Dresslily tycker jag dock är långt ifrån just det om ni frågar mig :) Jag älskar 80-tals känslan jackan har och det färgglada och roliga prickarna lyser verkligen upp svarta plagg.

Syns snart :)




Dresslily Jacket
H&M Jeans Dresslily & MiH Jeans
Zara Choker Asos & Missguided
Saint Laurent Betty Bag Here & Here 
H&M Earrings Love Rocks & Krystal

FOLLOW ME ON       INSTAGRAM       BLOGLOVIN'       FACEBOOK

Comments

Popular Posts