Multi-coloured Zebra Dress

SHOP THE POST


Happy Monday! 

Did you have a nice weekend ? I've been taking it real slow and organising at home but I didn’t get the chance to swoop my wardrobe. Or didn't have time is the wrong word, I'm really holding on to the hope that I'll be able to wear my summer garments a little bit more! Last week I focused on how I'll wear my favourite summer pieces in autumn and I thought I would continue on that track this week as well. When it comes to dresses it's super easy to add a pair of trousers to warm up those legs when the cold approaches. For a cooler look I'll add fake leather slim trousers and when I want to go the opposite way a pair of wide legged tailored ones, preferably in colour!

See you soon 😘
----------
Glad MĂ„ndag! 

Har ni haft en trevlig helg? Jag har tagit det vÀldigt lugn och fixat och donat hemma men hann inte med att byta ut garderoben. Eller hann och hann, jag drar mig ut i det sista att packa ner mina sommarplagg och hoppas fortfarande att jag kan fÄ anvÀndning av dem ett litet tag till! Förra veckan var det fokus pÄ hur jag tar med mig nÄgra av mina favorit sommarplagg till hösten och tÀnkte fortsÀtta lite pÄ det spÄret Àven den hÀr veckan. NÀr det kommer till klÀnning sÄ Àr det super enkelt bara addera ett par byxor under för att vÀrma benen dÄ kylan smyger pÄ. För en coolare kÀnsla kommer jag ha ett par svarta tighta lÀderimitations byxor och nÀr jag vill gÄ det motsatta hÄllet blir det ett par vida kostymbyxor, helst i fÀrg.

Syns snart 😘


H&M Studio Dress similar Asos & Nelly
Marimekko Bag similar Marc Jacobs &
Zara Boots similar Vagabond &
Blue Billie Necklace  // H&M Earrings

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK

Comments

Popular Posts