All Pink

SHOP THE POST


Good Morning! As I mentioned previously I've started my color therapy to survive winter ! Every day I'm trying to wear a bit of color to help me work against the tiredness that comes with winter. It could be something as easy as adding a colorful t-shirt underneath my blazer to something, like today, go all in wearing just one color. Pink and purple are my favorite colors and they come in so many beautiful shades. Pink can easily be referred to something cute but for me it's all about how you mix it into your look. A simple trick is to match it with a pair of black trousers which gives the color a cooler feel. Today on the other hand I decided to wear it from top to toe and added a zebra belt to give it a more interesting and fun twist. It doesn't have to be the same shade, the opposite I would say! It becomes more interesting if the shade differs đŸ˜Š​

See you soon đŸ˜˜​
----------
God Morgon! Som jag nĂ€mnde tidigare sĂ„ har min fĂ€rgterapi pĂ„börjats för att överleva vintern! Varje dag försöker jag bĂ€ra nĂ„got som piggar upp och hjĂ€lper mig motarbeta tröttheten som kommer med vintern. Det kan vara nĂ„got sĂ„ enkelt som en fĂ€rgglad t-shirt under kavajen till att, som idag, gĂ„ helt in för en nyans. Rosa och lila Ă€r tvĂ„ av mina favoritfĂ€rger och de kommer i sĂ„ mĂ„nga olika nyanser. Rosa kan enkelt relateras till nĂ„got gulligt men för mig handlar det om hur man blandar in den i sin look. Ett enkelt knep Ă€r ett par svarta byxor som genast ger fĂ€rgen en coolare kĂ€nsla. Idag dĂ€remot har jag valt att gĂ„ "all in" och bryter av med ett zebra mönstrat skĂ€rp för en rolig tvist. För mig behöver det inte vara exakt samma nyans utan snarare tvĂ€rtemot, tycker det blir mer intressant om kulören skiljer sig lite 😊

Syns snart 😘


Gina Tricot Topp similar Gina Tricot & & Other Stories
H&M Trend Byxor similar Asos 
Zara Boots similar River Island 
Chanel Bag similar & Other Stories & Love Moschino

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK

Comments









  1. i couldn't believe that i would ever be re-unite with my ex-lover, i was so traumatize staying all alone with no body to stay by me and to be with me, but i was so lucky one certain day to meet this powerful spell caster Dr Akhere,after telling him about my situation he did everything humanly possible to see that my lover come back to me,indeed after casting the spell my ex-lover came back to me less than 48 hours,my ex-lover came back begging me that he will never leave me again,3 months later we got engaged and married,if you are having this same situation just contact Dr Akhere on his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com thanks very much sir for restoring my ex-lover back to me,his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call/whatsapp:+2349057261346
























    hindi ako makapaniwala na kailanman ay muling makiisa ako sa aking kasintahan, labis akong na-trauma sa pananatiling nag-iisa na walang katawan na manatili sa akin at makakasama ko, ngunit napakasuwerte ako sa isang tiyak na araw upang matugunan ito malakas na spell caster na si Dr Akhere, matapos sabihin sa kanya ang tungkol sa aking sitwasyon ginawa niya ang lahat ng makataong posible upang makita na ang aking kasintahan ay bumalik sa akin, sa katunayan matapos na ihagis ang spell ang aking dating kasintahan ay bumalik sa akin ng mas mababa sa 48 oras, dumating ang dating kasintahan ko. bumalik sa pagmamakaawa sa akin na hindi na niya ako pababayaan, 3 buwan mamaya kami ay nakipag-ugnay at nag-asawa, kung nagkakaroon ka ng parehong sitwasyong ito makipag-ugnay lamang kay Dr Akhere sa kanyang email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com maraming salamat sa sir sa pagpapanumbalik ng aking dating kasintahan bumalik sa akin, ang kanyang email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com o tumawag / whatsapp: +2349057261346

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been married with my wife for 6 years and recently she broke up with me and it hurt me deeply when she told me to leave her alone and that she does not love me anymore when i was always faithful and honest to her. I tried all the ways to get her back buying her what she wants like i always did and she still left me heart broken and she even has a new boyfriend which destroyed me even more until a friend of mine from high school directed me to Dr Emu. This man changed my life completely. I followed everything he told me to do and my wife came back. I was stunned everything happened exactly like he told me. I had faith in everything he told me and everything was true. You can contact him via email: Emutemple@gmail.com He will help you in anything you need and quick to answer once you contact him through his whats-app number: +2347012841542
    For more destails about Dr Emu you can visit his Website: http://emutemple.website2.me/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts