Knitted Gold Dress

SHOP THE POST

Even though autumn can be dark it normally comes with a lot of parties ðŸ’ƒ​Metall and shine suddenly feels obvious and will definitely brighten up the nights! Personally I love dressing up and I'm hoping that my autumn and winter will be filled with fun events and if not I will make sure to make use of them anyway!

I have gathered som "golden" favorites below that I wouldn't mind dancing around in!

Have a wonderful weekend ðŸ˜˜​
----------
Även om hösten kan vara lite mörk sÃ¥ kommer den ocksÃ¥ med mÃ¥nga härliga fester 💃Metall och paljetter känns helt plötsligt självklart och kommer definitivt hjälpa till att lysa upp kvällarna! Personligen älskar jag att klä upp mig och hoppas att min höst & vinter kommer vara fylld av härliga evenemang och om inte sÃ¥ fÃ¥r jag se till att mixa & matcha mina blÃ¥ser pÃ¥ ett sätt sÃ¥ att de kommer till användning ändÃ¥! 

Jag har samlat lite "guld" korn nedan som jag inte hade haft något emot att dansa omkring i!

Ha en fin helg 😘

Sandro Dress // Fendi Baguette Bag // Uterque Heels

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK

Comments

  1. I have been married with my wife for 6 years and recently she broke up with me and it hurt me deeply when she told me to leave her alone and that she does not love me anymore when i was always faithful and honest to her. I tried all the ways to get her back buying her what she wants like i always did and she still left me heart broken and she even has a new boyfriend which destroyed me even more until a friend of mine from high school directed me to Dr Emu. This man changed my life completely. I followed everything he told me to do and my wife came back. I was stunned everything happened exactly like he told me. I had faith in everything he told me and everything was true. You can contact him via email: Emutemple@gmail.com He will help you in anything you need and quick to answer once you contact him through his whats-app number: +2347012841542
    For more destails about Dr Emu you can visit his Website: http://emutemple.website2.me/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts