Snaky Business

SHOP THE POST


I really love animal prints and this autumn my obsession will be satisfied that I can assure. Leo print has always been my favourite but this season snake print has won the first place. I want it on everything in all colour combinations. If you share my obsession you will not be disappointed as there will be a lot of wonderful things to choose from.

See you soon đŸ˜˜
----------
Jag Àlskar djurmönster och den hÀr hösten kommer verkligen min besatthet att tillfredsstÀllas. Leo print har alltid varit min favorit men nu har ormmönstret tagit över. Vill ha det pÄ allt i alla typer av fÀrg kombinationer. Tycker ni likadant som mig sÄ lovar jag er att ni inte kommer att bli besvikna för det finns en hel del hÀrligheter att vÀlja mellan.

Syns snart đŸ˜˜

Mango Dress similar Asos & Bershka

Comments

Popular Posts