Eclectic Blue

SHOP THE POST


Hey Monday! Did you have a nice weekend? My sister has been visiting me this weekend so it's been non-stop! Saturday was spent doing some shopping and then we went for dinner at a Spanish tapas place called Boquerian. After that we went for drinks at Nosh&Chow and Riche and yesterday the weather was fantastic (but super cold) but we decided to go for a long power walk anyways!

I have had some hectic weeks a work and a lot of travelling and it will continue like this for a while more. Next weekend I will try to charge my batteries as I'll go to Gothenburg and visit my parents ❤​ as well as having dinner with some friends. The week after that I'll go to London for 1,5 day and the week after I'm off to Shanghai for a little bit more than a week and then once again back to Gothenburg to celebrate Easter. So a lot on the schedule đŸ˜±​

I'm staring to get really ready for spring and I'm hoping for the same as last year (keep your fingers crossed)! More and more colour is sneaking into my daily wardrobe and I'm soo feeling for leather jackets and bare ankles....which I still think is far ahead (hopefully not to long 😉​) While waiting for the warmth to arrive I have started to use stronger colours and more and more dresses. Today's amazing dress is from Arket and as you might imagine I fell for the bold colour! Eclectic blue that almost touches purple, a dress that works both for night and day time, it's all about which shoes you wear with it. I normally fall for dresses that a more festive so for me it's all about making them work on all occasions especially transforming it into a more day friendly outfit. Pairing these kind of dresses with a pair of sneakers or boots normally is the trick which gives the total look a more relaxed feeling.

See you soon 😘​

----------


Hej MÄndag! Har ni haft en trevlig helg? SjÀlv har jag haft min syster pÄ besök och det har varit fullt upp! Lördagen spenderades pÄ stan och sen blev det middag pÄ Boquerian och efter det lite drinkar pÄ Nosh & Chow och Riche. IgÄr var det strÄlande sol, men sÄÄÄÄ kallt, men det blev en lÄng power walk pÄ morgonen ÀndÄ!

Har haft det vĂ€ldigt hektiskt pĂ„ jobbet pĂ„ sistone och mycket resande och det verkar fortsĂ€tta sĂ„ ett tag till. NĂ€sta helg Ă„ker jag till Göteborg för att hĂ€lsa pĂ„ mina förĂ€ldrar ❤och har Ă€ven middag planerad med nĂ„gra vĂ€nner. Veckan dĂ€refter bĂ€r det av till London 1,5 dag och veckan efter det Shanghai i lite mer en Ă€n vecka och sen Göteborg igen. SĂ„ fullspĂ€ckat schema đŸ˜±

Jag börjar bli riktigt redo för vĂ„ren nu och hoppas pĂ„ att den blir lika fantastisk som förra Ă„ret (hĂ„ll tummarna )! FĂ€rg böjar smyga in mer och mer i garderoben och Ă€r sĂ„ sugen pĂ„ att ta fram skinnjackorna och ha bara anklar....fĂ„r nog vĂ€nta ett litet tag till, men förhoppningsvis inte allt för lĂ€nge 😉I vĂ€ntan pĂ„ varmare tider sĂ„ har jag smĂ„tt börjat anvĂ€nda starkare kulörer och mer och mer klĂ€nningar. Dagens fantastiska varelse Ă€r frĂ„n Arket och som ni kan förstĂ„ var det fĂ€rgen jag förr för! Eklektisk blĂ„ som nĂ€sta gĂ„r mot lila, en klĂ€nning som passar lika bra till fest som vardags, det handlar helt och hĂ„llet pĂ„ vilka skor som bĂ€rs till. Jag faller oftast för lite mer festliga plagg sĂ„ för mig handlar det om att klĂ€ ner dem och göra dem anvĂ€ndbara Ă€ven under vardagen. Ett par sneakers eller kĂ€ngor Ă€r mitt tips, ger en avslappnad kĂ€nsla.

Syns snart 😘





Dior Saddle Bag Here & Here
H&M Earrings similar & Other Stories &

Comments

Popular Posts