Pattern Overload











Shot by Facundo Viera

Jacket(Jacka)/Sweater(Tröja)/Shorts/Sunglasses(Solglasögon)/Ring/Earring(Örhänge): H&M , Over the knee boots/Knähöga boots: a pair , Necklace/Halsband: Bik Bok , Shoulder bag/Axelremsväska: Nolita

I don't have a lot brown garments (well hard to believe as today I managed to put on probably the few I have). For me it's difficult to find that brown shade that I like. But these shorts just worked for me. I like the coated surface and the lacing detail. I think that the brocade bomber jacket and the knitted sweater add some fun details with their different patterns. The over the knee boots have some seasons on their neck, but I keep lovin' them more and more for each year.

See you soon :)


Jag har inte mycket bruna plagg (svårt att tänka sig då jag idag antagligen lyckats ta på mig de jag har). jag har svårt att hitta en brun nyans som jag tycker om. Men de här shortsen var bara perfekta. Jag gillar den belagda ytan och snörnings detaljen. Bomberjackan och den stickade tröjan med deras olika mönster utgör roliga detaljer. De knälånga bootsen har några säsonger på nacken men jag tycker bara mer och mer om dem för varje år.

Syns snart :) 

Comments

Popular Posts