Current Jewlery Cravings


1. Bjørg Armpiece , 2. Jennifer Fisher Cuff , 3. Jennifer Fisher Bracelet , 
4. Jennifer Fisher Cuff , 5. Jennifer Fisher Cuff , 6. Sophie Bille Brahe Necklace , 
7. Noemi Klein Earcuff8. Bjørg  Ear piece , 9.Bjørg  Necklace

Who doesn't like a little bit of bling bling? My secret is to always bejewel my outfit in some kind of way to add some extra spice. I usually wear a lot of big statement necklaces and I'm a huge fan of rings. Well, you know what....I love all kind of accessorize. I can never get enough of them. My philosophy is normally the bigger the better, but here are some goodies that are not big in size but very high on the wish list!

Have a great Wednesday!

See you soon :)


Vem gillar inte lite bling bling? Min hemlighet är att alltid försöka använda smycken som detalj till mina outfits. Oftast blir det ett stort halsband och jag är älskar ringar. Vet ni vad....jag tycker om alla typer av accessoarer. Jag får aldrig nog av dem. Min filosofi är vanligtvis ju större desto bättre, men här är några godbitar som inte nödvändigtvis är stora i storleken men de ligger högt upp på min önskelista!

Ha en underbar onsdag!

Syns snart :)

Comments

  1. I think the are the best complement. The cuffs are amazing. xx

    -->THE PINK INNUENDO <--

    ReplyDelete
  2. really nice picks! I want it all too :))

    WWW.STYLEVANITY.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. really nice picks! I want it all too :))

    WWW.STYLEVANITY.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cuffs are so cool and the heart necklace is amazing!
    xx

    http://www.evokeleblack.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that courage bangle! Great find! xo Sarah

    sarahrunyon.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great items; I really adore the Jennifer Fisher ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, nice pieces, of course the fisher ones are cool, and so is bjorg!! I WANT! By the way, I just posted my exclusive post with STELLA MCCARTNEY herself in London! It was a private preview of her collection hosted by Harvey Nichols, check it out seriously to get the full juicy story, there's even a video of us, please excuse how tired I look.. Hahha #provoked #jetlag

    http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/02/meeting-stella-mccartney.html

    ACNE STUDIOS GIVEAWAY
    ACNE STUDIOS GIVEAWAY
    ACNE STUDIOS GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts