Sporty Spin


I have looked for a perfect black trench for a while. A coat with volume, length, details and a beautiful structure. Well I don't need to look anymore, I found all those things in this one from H&M. And what's even better is that it actually works being worn as a dress. I'll try to show you later. For me a garment changes its face depending on what you mix it with. I think that with a pair of red Converse and a leather skirt it gives a sporty spin to it.

Have a great Sunday.

See you soon :)





Jag har länge letat efter den perfekta svarta trenchcoaten. En kappa med volym, rätt längd, detaljer och en vacker struktur. Nu behöver jag inte leta längre, för jag hittade allt det i den här från H&M. Vad som är ännu bättre är att den kan även användas som klänning. Ska försöka visa er senare. Ett plagg enligt mig kan ändra 'ansikte' beroende på vad du matchar till det. Jag tycker med ett par röda Converse och en läderkjol blir det en sportigare snurr till det hela.

Ha en underbar söndag!

Syns snart :)








Shot by Facundo Viera

Trenchcoat: H&M (Similar) // Sweater/Tröja: Bik bok // Skirt/Kjol: Zara (Similar) // Shoes/Skor: Converse (Similar) // Bag/Väska: Vintage // Sunglasses/Solglasögon: Adrian Mustelin (Similar) // Necklace/Halsband: H&M (Similar) // Rings/Ringar: Calvin Klein Jeans + H&M (Similar)

Comments

  1. wow! we really love your style baby! Happy Sunday... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.odmagazine.com/breakfast/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely style!

    Visit my blog: http://littlecoconut.jimdo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic outfit, you look great!!! Converse sneakers are faves of mine too (hope the rain stops for a while so I can wear my orange high tops pair one of these days!!). I also own a black trench but mine wouldn't function as a dress because it has more structure and some of it is quilted. Have a wonderful week!
    Tany et La Mode

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the accessories and that perfect roll-neck. Great look!

    I'd love if you come by and visit my blog as well!
    xoxo
    http://kiwi-who.de.vu

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was like ... what?? hahaha I looks like dressy look, but when i saw the red converse I was totally impress. Really, is a great combinatios of sport and dressy style.
    Kind regards
    http://otrajanemas.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look! Your shirt and the skirt are amazing! Love the last photo!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh, this is just awesome! Way to go with the red sneakers. Genius!

    Gold Giveaway!
    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice outfit! love your legs btw.
    x
    www.marie-louisa.de

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts