Retro Spin





Well if you would have asked me a year back about what I would think about this combo my answer would probably be... quite strange. A pair of Adidas together with a fur, really!?! Not exactly a 'by the book' mixture, but hey, since when is fashion that? Well I think today's look has a retro spin to it with the Adidas Originals together with a jumpsuit... very 80's. The fur jacket (fake) adds a fun twist to it as it's such a different style. But I think that they make a wonderful match :)

Happy Friday!

See You Soon :)


Om ni hade frågat mig ett år tillbaka vad jag hade tyckt om den här kombinationen hade troligen mitt svar varit....ganska konstigt. Ett par Adidas med en pälsjacka, är du säker!?! Inte direkt någon 'regelrätt' kombination, men sen när blev mode lagenligt? Dagens outfit har en liten spin av retro med mina Adidas Originals tillsammans med hängselbyxor....väldigt 80. Pälsjacka (fake) ger en roligt twist eftersom de två stilarna är så olika. Men jag tycker att de har ett väldigt bra tycke :)

Glad Fredag!

Syns snart :)











Fake Fur/Fusk päls: Vintage (Similar) // Jumpsuit/Hängselbyxor: H&M (Similar) // Turtleneck/Polotröja: H&M // Sneakers: Adidas Originals Superstar (Similar) // Sunglasses/Solglasögon: Ray Ban // Earring/Örhänge: Vintage (Similar) // Necklace/Halsband: H&M (Similar) // Ring:Friis & Company // Bag/Väska: Balenciaga

Comments

  1. Great combo love it!!

    http://fashmongers.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe can be strange on your mind, but then the result is awesome ;)
    xx

    a bit of lemon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sunglasses are great!
    fashionfascinate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love this cool look!
    Mafalda ❤
    http://mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. ME ENCANTA EL LOOK, sobretodo las adidas. Son preciosas.
    Besitos,
    Odalys

    www.thebeautifullys.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really super love this look, and I really love your blog!!! new follower! xxx

    www.meetmeinparee.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adore those sunnies on you and cute overalls. Thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comments, looking forward in seeing you on my blog again ;)) xoxo

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    New Post up…
    www.Tsangtastic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!!!
    kiss Giuly

    www.thefashionmamas.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kisses!!!!!!!!

    http://www.miaventuraconlamoda.com/2014/02/aviator-glasses.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a really particular look!!!!! Good!!!
    Kisses,
    Eni K.

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eniwhere-Fashion/495867350525920

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the adidas! I agree with you - I never thought I'd be turning to sneakers as much as I am at the moment, but I'm loving how they can lend a casual chic look to an outfit

    x greta
    flourish-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the way you put this together! overalls can be such a challenge styling but you did this flawlessly..

    francesca from Frank Vinyl

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking gorgeous dear.x I can totally relate to that, I always thought that sneakers and fur are a 'no-no' combination but as I see more and more outfits with them I really like this trend now! Love the jumpsuit and those sunglasses suit you perfectly.x Gorgeous fur coat as well! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment.x Have a lovely and relaxing Sunday!
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. So nice blog ! Well done ! I want to invite you to mine ! Maybe u wanna follow each other ? if yes just follow me and let me know , i ll do the same as soon as possible :*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts