Neck Candy By Lily Kamper



























I can't start to tell you how much I adore the jewelry from Lily Kamper. They are like small candy pieces that you can't get enough off. The Label was founded 2012 and has so far two collections on its shoulder. 

I absolutely LOVE all the pieces. Here you can see all the collections!

Enjoy :)


Jag vet inte vart jag ska börja men jag är förälskad i smyckena från Lily Kamper. De är som små godisbitar som man inte kan få nog av. Märket startades 2012 och har fram tills nu två kollektioner i bagaget.

Jag ÄLSKAR alla produkterna. Här kan ni se alla kollektionerna!

Njut :)
































Photos: Lily Kamper

Comments

  1. I really love those jelwery!!!!! Amazing...I'm going to see more!
    Kisses
    Diana
    New post on http://www.thespirald.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered your blog and I am really impressed, you can really see that you put in a lot of time and effort, which makes it so good! I will be following you from now on. Maybe come and visit me sometimes. Love, Tamara xxx www.theglamandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts