Eye - Candy


1. Le Specs // 2. Dries Van Noten // 3. 3.1 Philip Lim // 4. Miu Miu // 5. Linda Farrow // 

With spring comes the sun, and to protect the eyes from the bright light it's important to put some shades on. Well as you know the sun almost always shines in Barcelona and I never had as many sunglasses as I have now. Well that's the perk of living in a sunny city :) Here are some shades that I would love to get my hands on.

Which pair is your favourite? Also I'm totally up for suggestions on your favourite shades for spring!'

See you soon :)


Med våren kommer solen, och för att skydda ögonen från solen är det viktigt att ha ett par solglasögon. Som ni vet så skiner solen nästan alltid i Barcelona och jag måste erkänna att jag aldrig haft så många glasögon som tills jag flyttade hit. Ja, ett utan fördelarna med att bo i en solig stad :) Här är några solglasögon som jag skulle vilja lägga beslag på.

Vilket par är DIN favorit? Jag tar gärna emot förslag på era favoritglasögon för våren!

Syns snart :)

Comments

  1. nice post :)

    http://www.gleamfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh love the 3!!! XX i waiting for you on my blog!

    www.shoesandbasics.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very faithful to my mirrored aviators... I do wear other models but I always go back to them!
    Hugs from Portugal!
    Tany et La Mode

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice… love them..

    DinaBella
    http://dina-bella.blogspot.com/2014/02/body-shape-perfect-fit-peartriangle.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts